OutsourceIt's VoiceIt technology allows prospects and customers to respond to your offer by telephone, via an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, and an Automated Telephone Messaging (ATM) program, instead of mailing back a reply card or envelope. This makes it easy for people to reply(which could also increase response rates) and greatly decreases the time it takes to capture the response metrics of fulfill a customer request.
What it is:
- A paperless method of capturing customer responses
- Broad reach across multiple demographics
- Utilizes the telephone which is used by 98% of the population
- Able to offer automated telephone or web capture methods to customers
- Faster, more efficient tally of data which saves money and labor costs
- More accurate tabulation of data
- Shorter feedback cycle
How it is applied:
- Surveys - Allows for flexible collection of information via an automated decision tree
- Signatures - Electronic capture of data to develop a signature profile for authorization or authentication purposes
- Reminder - Automated dialing equipment is employed to remind families one day prior to property inspection
- Registrations - Allows for the collection of meeting, conference, class, as well as annual program registration information with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
How it is used:
- A paperless method to collect customer response to a direct marketing mailing (this includes e-survey, e-signature, e-reminder and e-registration)
- Customer conversions/transitions
- Niche project outsourcing
- Internal resource replacement or enhancement
- Exception Management services
- Fallout-Gap processing
- Project ramp-ups or ramp-downs
- Provides reminder calls for meetings and appointments through automated messaging to customers/citizens
Below is an example of how this process works.
For a client solution example of VoiceIt click here or call 877-RenewIt (877-736-3948) or email: email@example.com.