CaptureIt is a comprehensive content management system that utilizes an array of data capture methods to efficiently process customer information. Component which provide customer facing information/data capture methods are:
- Post office box services for the centralization of inbound documents
- IVRU - Interactive Voice Response Unit to capture touch tone data entry
- Voice Recognition - Allow customer input via voice commands
- Document imaging - Extract variable customer information off images
- Controlled document - Improve the resulting inbound information/communication from the customer by controlling the document or outbound communication
- Web portal - Allows for Web input of data into a structured form/format
- XML - Exchange data between system through standard XML formatting
- Web e-form - Hybrid between Web portal and document imaging. This platform provides for a specific form that can be filled out online or offline and the resulting date is captured via Web or imaging, based on the customer's preference. Web e-form allows for data enhancement, data standardization and capture of peripheral Web session information
- Kiosk - On-premise input points for customer self-service
- Interactive contact - Allows for outbound contact directly to customer. The customer has the capability to input information during the same call session or they can be routed based upon their responses
- Payments - Processing inbound or outbound customer/vendor payments via credit card, check or ACH
- Surveys - Capture data electronically or from paper-based surveys
- Electronic signature - Electronically capture data to develop an electronic signature profile for authorization purposes.
For a client solution example of CaptureIt click here or call 877-RenewIt (877-736-3948) or email: email@example.com.